Monday, April 9, 2007

got tagged by Becky

aiyah....all these young ppl with all these tag tag thing....so wat to do...reply lor...anyways...here are 5 things u never knew about me:

1) a lot of ppl doesn't know this, i used to stay with my family in Istana (Palace of Sabah) for 1-2 years when i was young. the palace guards would chaffeur us to school and back. we also have our meals with the Head of State everyday (since i was young, i get to call him grandpa even though he wasn't my real grandpa) on a very long table. and i even got lost once in the palace while playing hide and seek with the other kids.

2) i used to very naughty b4 in my uni days, there were a few times the police tried to catch me when i was racing illegally, by right, u shouldn't run away, but everytime i also speed as fast as i can and try to run away, and everytime i also managed to escape. there was one time where i had to drive into the jungle and hide for 2 hours.

3) me and my fren ever pretended to be fake police....u know lah...the CID police drive normal car and just put the magnet siren when they are chasing people one mah. so me and my fren bought a magnet siren and chased a few people b4. after they stop we would usually just drive away, but it was fun making ppl panic and think that the police was after them.

4) i ever went into a ladies toilet b4 to do big business in a hotel restaurant. that time i had stomach ache and the male toilet was full and i couldn't tahan. so i just sneaked in the ladies toilet and sneaked back out after i finished doing my big business.

5) when i was young, i used to sleep walk one...sometimes i wake up in the toilet, sometimes i wake up in the living room or kitchen. the worse was i ended up underneath my dad's car in the car porch, i also dunno how i managed to open the door and go out one.

now i wanna tagg:

Susuana
Rebecca Wong
Jonathan
Rebecca Cham

No comments:


Web Site Counter
Consumer Electronics