Friday, April 27, 2007

God's perfect love





yesterday afternoon, before i went about doing my own stuff, i took my 16 months old son for a short ride in my car to a train station nearby my place to pick up my sis-in-law and then send them back. now....as i dropped them off, my sis-in-law was carrying my son and they were walking away from the car and slowly walking up the stairs....as all this was happening my son kept looking at me....saying goodbye and giving me tons of fly kisses....he didn't cry though.....he just eargerly kept his eye on me as i drove off (he was like telling me that i could go but he misses me & loves me). at that moment, tears begin to flow in my eyes and i realise that my son really loves and i really love him too. this is what i call a father's and son's bond of love.

but guess what, God's love for you and I is bigger and better than we can imagine, even bigger than the love story i just told you between me and my son. in fact, God's love is far too big to comprehend (in this lifetime). but this much we know: God loves us so much that HE sent HIS SON JESUS to come to this earth and to die for us. and, when we accepted JESUS into our heart, God gave us a gift that is more precious than gold: the gift of eternal life. now.....precisely becoz we are a wonderful creation treasured by God, a question presents itself: what will you do in response to God's love ? will you ignore it or embrace it ? will you return it ir neglect it ? the decision, of course, is yours and yours alone....just like the Bible says....God gives us the freedom to choose

anyways......when you embrace God's love, you are forever changed. when you embrace God's love, you feel differently about yourself, your neighbours, and your world. when you embrace God's love, you share HIS message and you obey HIS commandments.

you see......when you accept the Father's gift of grace, you are blessed here on earth and throughout eternity. so, do yourself a favour right now: accept God's love with open arms and welcome HIS SON JESUS into your heart. when you do, your life would be changed today, tomorrow and forever. good day all of you !!!

quote of the day:

"God preoved his love on the cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died it was God saying to the world-I Love You." by Billy Graham

1 comment:

Mag said...

I love this one.. so sweet :)


Web Site Counter
Consumer Electronics