Wednesday, April 25, 2007

got tagged by Becky again !

these is what i have to say about young ppl nowadays.....their tagging thingie is really getting very very long....it scares me just to look at the amount of answers i need to come up with....i am thinking that probably i also dunno myself that well afterall after i looked at all the questions that i need to answer.....anyways....hopefully i will survive thru this thing...may God Bless me man.....here i go:

[Seven Things I'm Experiencing Now]

1. i feel like i won't make it thru this tag thing
2. frustrated that i can't trap a particular fish in my aquarium even after a few days of trying
3. i am also frustrated with this new windows vista of mine, can't seem to install a lot of stuff
4. happy that i finally managed to install 1 of 5 softwares for my stupid vista
5. anxious to know the result for Man Utd tonite
6. a bit hungry but dun wanna eat, trying to lose weight
7. seriously in need of a massage

[Seven Things I'm Thinking About Now]
1. how am i going to complete this tag
2. how long will it take to complete this tag
3. will Man Utd manage to beat AC Milan tonite
4. wat song to sing for worship tomolo in prayer meet
5. wat time should i make milk for my son tonite
6. wat is astro going to show later
7. when should i meet a particular client of mine

[Seven Things I'm Worrying About]
1. not much worries, since i leave it all to God
2. why worry when we can be happy in God
3. same as above 1&2
4. same as above 1&2
5. same as above 1&2
6. same as above 1&2
7. same as above 1&2

[Seven Things I'm Happy About]
1. i've got a healthy and happy family
2. God is in my life
3. God's blessings over my life
4. i am expecting a new son soon
5. business is going smoothly
6. i am happy that i am living a happy life
7. my walk with God is close and growing

[Seven People I Treasure]
1. God (Father, Son & Spirit)
2. my wife
3. my son
4. my second son (coming on the way)
5. my mum
6. my bro
7. and all my bros and sis in Christ and also all my other friends


[Seven Things I Always Touch or Come In Contact With]
1. my son
2. my computer
3. my tv controller
4. my Bible
5. my handphone
6. my wallet
7. my car

[Seven Things I Want to Improve]
1. my bible knowledge
2. my walk with God
3. my musical skills (drums & guitar)
4. my worship leading
5. my leadership with the young ppl
6. trying to be a rational shopper rather than an impulsive one
7. eat less and lose weight

[Seven Things I'm Strong In]
1. friendly
2. generous
3. caring
4. optimistic
5. energetic
6. leading ppl
7. STAYING YOUNG !!!!

[Seven Things I'm Weak In]
1. art
2. sitting still for a long time
3. looking into small refined details
4. maths (except for counting money)
5. doing one thing at a time (i must multi-task one)
6. listening to old man talk
7. i hate traffic jams !!!

[Seven Things I Adore Eating]
1. Chicken
2. Seafood
3. steak
4. western cuisine
5. chinese cuisine
6. ice-cream
7. watermelon

[Seven Things I Adore Drinking]
1. ice lemon tea
2. chinese tea
3. english tea
4. water
5. watermelon juice
6. red wine
7. orange juice


[Seven Things I Detest]
1. road hoggers
2. back stabbing friends
3. irresponsible people
4. snakes
5. when man utd loses a game unfairly
6. ppl who mock Jesus
7. mosquitos

[Seven Things I Cannot Live Without]
1. God
2. my family
3. my friends
4. food
5. water
6. love
7. a purpose

[Seven Things I Fear to Show]
1. nothing much really
2. same as point 1
3. same as point 1
4. same as point 1
5. same as point 1
6. same as point 1
7. same as point 1

[Seven Things I'll Never Want to Talk About]
1. not that i know of
2. same as point 1
3. same as point 1
4. same as point 1
5. same as point 1
6. same as point 1
7. same as point 1

[Seven Things I Will Want to Do]
1. go to heaven
2. be the person that God wants me to
3. to host a mega christian concert
4. lose weight
5. reach out and touch as many lives as i can
6. be a blessing to the church
7. be a blessing to the young ppl

[Seven Things I Will Never Play Around When/With]
1. when meeting clients
2. business meeting
3. worship leading
4. proper meetings (in church)
5. when God is speaking
6. when ppl are crying
7. during a tragedy

[Seven Things I Wonder About]
1. how does heaven look like
2. how does Jesus look like
3. when will God's Will be complete in me
4. am i living life according to what God wants me to
5. how will my children be when they grow up
6. how many people's life can i touch
7. how life is like in heaven

[Seven Questions I Hope My Friends Would Respond To]
1. if I die, what you will remember me as
2. am I a good friend
3. what do you hate most in me
4. what do you like most in me
5. why choose me as a friend
6. would you accept Christ like i do
7. have i ever disappointed or hurt anyone

[Seven Things (or People) I Would Love to See]
1. God
2. my children grown up
3. God's complete plan for my life
4. heaven
5. the wonderful sceneries in China
6. the seven wonders of the earth
7. the coming of Christ

[Seven People I Wanna Tag]
1. Jonathan Ong
2. Wai Wai
3. Rebecca Cham
4. Susana
5. Rebecca Wong (dun care, re-tag)
6.
7.

No comments:


Web Site Counter
Consumer Electronics