Thursday, October 2, 2008

TAGGED

tags, i wonder where the source of questions come from, must be done by very creative people i guess, otherwise where got so many questions to ask one??? anyone, since i am tagged i shall do it......


Name: Nicholas Wong
Sisters: blood related ones, NONE...but God-sis, 2
Brothers: 1+1
Shoe Size: 9
Height: sometimes 179, sometimes 181...i wonder y???

Where do you live: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Favourite drinks: Ice-Lemon tea
Favourite breakfast: not really a breakfast guy, but if i eat then fav would be McD's sausage mcmuffin
Have you ever been on a plane?: yup

Swam in the ocean: yup
Fallen asleep at school: of course, who hasn't?
Broken someone's heart: very likely
Fell off your chair: i think i did but can't remember when
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: yup

What is your room like: nice and warm, somewhere i love to sleep
What's right beside you: u mean now??? handphone, remote controls, water, etc etc
What is the last thing you ate: Japanese potato chips & pods from australia
Ever had chicken pox: yup
Sore throat: wah.....of course lah

Stitches: yup
Broken nose: nope
Do you believe in love at first sight: yup
Like picnics?: depends where, Malaysia - NO, but foreign country that has cool weather and lovely grass - YES

Who was the last person you danced with: either my son or my wife
Last person made you smile: my 2 boys
You last yelled at: can't remember
Today did you kissed anyone: yah, my wife and my sons
Get sick: yup

Miss someone: my family
Eat: of course lah, if not how to survive
Best feeling in the world: winning a tournament
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: my kids do
What's under your bed: golf club and dust
Who do you really hate: the devil
What time: 5.53pm

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
  • in university in australia
  • actively playing football
  • regularly partying
  • starting my own business
  • eat, sleep & shit
5 things on my to-do list today:
  • it's public holiday lah, so rest lor
  • catch up on old DVD's
  • spend time with family
  • go worship practice
  • check my mails

5 snacks I enjoy:
  • Calbee potato chips (nice japanese brand ones also i like)
  • twisties
  • cheezels, cheese balls, cheese twirls, anything to do with cheese
  • japanese nuggets
  • pringleys

5things I would do if I were a billionaire:
  • clear my debts and invest
  • tithe to and give to God's work
  • get myself a nice house and some nice cars
  • travel around the world with my wife
  • help and serve the poor
5 of my bad habits:

  • talk too much
  • biting finger nails
  • forgetful
  • can't think lah
  • u all tell me lah

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:

  • Malaysia: my home in KL, hotel in sabah, penang
  • Hong Kong : auntie's home, rented apartment
  • Europe: Malta-hotel & rented apartment, london-hotel, amsterdam-hotel etc etc
  • Singapore : hotel and friends house
  • Japan: hotel

5 things I will do after complete what I'm busy with:
  • rest
  • eat & drink
  • think of what's next
  • thank God for His strength
  • clear my back logs
I tag:
  • Sandra Wong
  • Han Then
  • VSheng
  • Wai Min
  • Rebecca Ow
  • Beth Ephrata

No comments:


Web Site Counter
Consumer Electronics