Friday, October 24, 2008

being famous

have you ever wondered how is it like being a famous? people know you wherever you go, pictures of you are all over the place, everyone seeks you to be their newest image, etc etc. sounds cool isn't it? well, let me now show you how is it like when you are actually famous.....

it all started when vogue magazine wanted to interview me for the work that i have done, my face came out on their next issue and many other followed suit after that.......



posters of me went as far as alaska, russia and iceland....



potraits of me were hung in many places including exhibitions, galleries, etc etc. i become the new face of hope, love and peace


even the papers didn't miss any opportunity of covering my story



overnight, i became famous, posters of me were all over the buildings of cities around the world


citizens of my country loved me so much that they publicly rallied support for me to be the next PM


there seems to be no where that you can't see me


book covers featuring me were all being promoted by artist across the face of earth, this is Victoria Beckham btw



a special DVD about my life was also being promoted by none other than Paris Hilton


i also became an image of fashion


and an image of health, food and sports



so, it's amazing how being famous is, isn't it? i must have shocked some of you with this fame that i am having. how i wish !!!! fyi, all the above are totally FAKE !!! none of the above is true about me, so dun believe it ok. it is just a make up story, something that is purely make-belief. all pictures were done courtesy of Photofunia, it's just amazing how photoshop softwares have become so advanced graphically and technologically nowadays. good day all of you !!!

No comments:


Web Site Counter
Consumer Electronics