Tuesday, October 14, 2008

extreme embarrassment for guys

guys are always guys, always thinking how macho and brave they are when it comes to managing or courting girls. but girls in today's era is a totally different species from yesteryears, they have become so much more sophisticated, smarter and stronger than they were before and it is scaring off some guys to a certain extent. many guys nowadays are given the full wrath of embarrassment when they try to be overly funny with the girls. hopefully none of you guys out there gets into really embarrassing or sticky situations with girls. here are some examples of guys being embarrassed.......

HE : Can I buy you a drink?
SHE : Actually I'd rather have the money.

HE : I'm a photographer. I've been looking for a face like yours.
SHE : I'm a plastic surgeon. I've been looking for a face like yours.

HE : Hi. Didn't we go on a date once? Or was it twice?
SHE : Must've been once. I never make the same mistake twice.

HE : How did you get to be so beautiful?
SHE : I must've been given your share.

HE : Will you go out with me this Saturday?
SHE : Sorry. I'm having a headache this weekend.

HE : Your face must turn a few heads.
SHE : And your face must turn a few stomachs.

HE : Go on ,don't be shy. Ask me out.
SHE : Okay, get out.

HE : I think I could make you very happy.
SHE : Why? Are you leaving?

HE : What would you say if I asked you to marry me?
SHE : Nothing. I can't talk and laugh at the same time.

HE : Can I have your name?
SHE : Why? Don't you already have one?

HE : Shall we go see a movie?
SHE : I've already seen it.

HE : Where have you been all my life?
SHE : Hiding from you.

HE : Haven't I seen you some place before?
SHE : Yes. That's why I don't go there anymore.

HE : Is this seat empty?
SHE : Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.

HE : So, what do you do for a living?
SHE : I'm a female impersonator.

HE : Hey baby, what's your sign?
SHE : Do not enter.

HE : Your body is like a temple.
SHE : Sorry, there are no services today.

HE : If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
SHE : If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.

3 comments:

ting.yeo said...

great tips!! now i know how to fend off unwanted attention. LOL!!

sandrawong.com said...

Oh my goodness...

i wonder what kind of girls would say that lor!..

Anonymous said...

that guy must really suck for a girl to treat him liddat. haha


Web Site Counter
Consumer Electronics