Monday, October 8, 2007

routine

laying bricks isn't the most exciting work in the world. it's tough work, and it requires time and skill. sometimes, it's plain boring-one brick after another, measure, place the brick, add the cement, and scrape off the surplus. it's a continual process. but seeing the beautiful house or majestic cathedral as a finished product makes it all worthwhile.

everyday life is a lot like laying bricks-one chore after another, this is what i call routine!!! hear the alarm clock, try to wake up, shower, brush your teeth, comb your hair, pick your clothes, go to school, go to the same work place, do the same thing for the whole day, go home, eat, watch tv, sleep and repeat the cycle again the next day. the routine things may be the toughest coz
sometimes it just seems to wear and tear us down and bore our lives to death.

turning really routine stuff into cool stuff begins in your mind with thoughts like these. "I'm alive", "I can make an impact on the world today!", "I can change someones life with a word or an action!" so, are you brick laying? find meaning in the bricks, start building your dream building the will stand and last forever!!! have an ice day all of you !!!

quote of the day:

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but I still can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do." by Edward Everett Hale

No comments:


Web Site Counter
Consumer Electronics