Thursday, June 14, 2007

TAGGED by susana and wai wai

all this tag tag thing ah ......luckily this one is not too long...here we go:

5 things found in my bag
- bag ? wat bag ? pocket got lah.....i guy lah, where got carry bag.
- if in my pocket, then you can find: wallet, handphone, PDA, car keys and house keys

5 things found in my wallet
- money
- Identity card
- photo of me, my wife and son
- ATM and credit cards
- my name card, guitar picks, receipts, etc etc

5 favourite things in my room
- my bed
- my TV
- my PSP-keeps me entertained when i can't sleep or bored
- my aircon-i will die of heat one
- my bedside table and drawer where i keep all my rubbish

5 things I've always wanted to do
- have a weekend test drive of a ferrari
- travel round the world
- reach out to the tens of thousands
- fly a plane/helicopter
- go outer space

5 things I am currently into
- blogging
- youth work
- business
- overhauling my living room
- marine fish rearing

5 person that I tagged
- Kenneth
- Michael Sin
- Jerrica
- Sandra Wong
- Jeremy

No comments:


Web Site Counter
Consumer Electronics