Friday, March 28, 2008

SMK Tun Hussein Onn & SMK Hulu Kelang

went to 2 skuls today to give them a ceramah on "Your future, what dreams do you have", went with the EFC youth to Tun Hussein Onn at 7.30am, the crowd was pretty re-active and they were surprisingly very attentive during my ceramah, we had a good time of games and ceramah-ing. then i went to Hulu Kelang skul at 10.30am but this time i went alone, imagine me trying to organise games alone to about 150 students, havoc man (how i wish my youth group was there to help), the ceramah went on fine as well, this crowd was actually noisier. overall i enjoyed myself today, i hoped the students did too.
















1 comment:

Wai Wai said...

hey, i saw my 2 cousin in smk tun hussein onn school oo in photo.. hehehehhe


Web Site Counter
Consumer Electronics