Friday, March 28, 2008

community business

wanted to blog about this a long time ago but have been super busy recently. anyways, what does "community business" mean ? it is a term that i recently created. it basically means that i will go around setting up small businesses that includes hawker stalls, car wash, delivery services, etc etc.

after doing so and making sure that business is stable, i will then invite poor people, single mums, slow learners, problem youth, etc etc to come join me. when they join me, i will offer them different terms depending on what they are doing, some will have a stable income, some will share profit with me (meaning they become small business owners but do not need to pay capital), some will earn commissions. they will have to come talk to me and see what we can work out. so this is what i call community business, like the idea ? if u wanna join me or introduce someone to me, do let me know.

below is our pioneer project, do come visit us when u have time:





sorry guys, if u noticed the promotion, it is actually over oledi



the food so cheap, no promo os velli "dai" lah !!!!





nice or not my logo, my dream is to see this logo all over malaysia, that means i can help many people oledi if i can achieve it

No comments:


Web Site Counter
Consumer Electronics