Tuesday, November 25, 2008

christian & chinese names


what happens when you combine a christian name and a chinese surname together ? lots of laugh.....enjoy:

Caller: Hello, can i speak to annie wan (anyone) ?

Operator: yes, you can speak to me

Caller: no! i want to speak to annie wan (anyone)

Operator: you are toking to some-one, who is this ?

Caller: i am sam wan (someone), and i need to tok to annie wan (anyone), it's urgent

Operator: i know you are someone and you wanna tok to anyone! but what's this urgent matter about ?

Caller: well, just tell my sister annie wan (anyone) that our brother noel wan (no-one) was involved in an accident. noel wan (no-one) got injured and is now being sent to the hospital. right now, avery wan (everyone) is on his way to the hospital

Operator: look, if no one is injured and no one was sent to the hospital, then the accident isn't a urgent matter! you may find this hillarious but i don't have time for this

Caller: you are so rude, who are you ?

Operator: i'm saw lee (sorry)

Caller: yes, you should be sorry, now give me ur name!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knoω thіs if off toрic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is required to get setup? I'm assuming havіng a blοg liκe yours wοulԁ сoѕt a ргetty pеnny?
I'm not very web smart so I'm nоt 100% сertаin.
Αny reсommendatіons οr advice ωould bе greatlу аpρreciated.
Thanκ you

Heгe iѕ my ѕite ... Red kings poker offer

Anonymous said...

I must thank you foг the efforts you've put in writing this website. I really hope to check out the same high-grade content by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own, personal blog now ;)

my web blog RPMPoker Offer - -

Anonymous said...

Remarkable! Its truly remarkablе ρost, I
haνe got much clear idea on the tοpic of fгom thіs poѕt.


Review my wеb site; СarbonPokeг Offеr ()


Web Site Counter
Consumer Electronics